Monday, November 10, 2008

Modesty!

So if you follow my blog at all you saw the pics of my girls before homecoming and Meghans dress was way too revealing. Well, I have this awesome friend who is also a great seamstress and since I wouldn't let Meghan wear the hootchi dress till it was altered Jen came to the rescue! She made(without a pattern) a shrug to cover the shoulders and put an inset in to cover the cleavage. Meghan is in ROTC and this last Friday there was a Marine Ball that she was able to wear her dress to and guess what?! She was the ONLY modestly dress girl there.



3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ugh, I remember all to well trying to find modest dresses for all the HS dances. Props to you & Meghan for getting it done! And a way cool dress, I might add.

Lora said...

Great pictures, Wendy! I love the individual ones--they'd make a beautiful collage. But if you choose to use only one, I like the barefoot picture. The first one is really cute, but I miss Anber's pretty smile!

Anonymous said...

That dress, unaltered, is not a "hootchie" dress. Good grief.