Monday, November 24, 2008

I LOVE my dryer....

especially after not having it for almost a week! With 7 people in this family I do tons of laundry. I had one load drying(so I thought) and one washing when I realized the stinkin dryer was taking forever so I opened the door NO heat. Steven takes my dryer apart and the heating element is bad so the next day I go get the part and he replaces it that night. Still no heat so he tests everything again, it all works. After about 30 mins I hear this "You've got to be kidding me!" One of the wires wasn't completely on. Yay, my guy was a little frustrated! But, I now have a dryer that works like new. Thanks hon, love ya!

4 comments:

Jen said...

way to go steve!! gotta love being able to fix it yourselves!!

Lori Thompson said...

Now I know who to call when I nee something repaired! :)

Tina ♥ said...

No fun! Our heating element went out a few months ago, so I know what a pain it is! Glad your back in business....

Janell said...

Congrats! ...and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)
-jd