Monday, October 27, 2008

WOW!!

I can't believe it but Meghan is 17. It seams like just yesterday I was laying in a hospital bed with my feet in the air and flat on my back for 5 weeks all while I was totally drugged up trying not to have her! BTW my feet didn't touch the floor the whole time I was there(yah, it sucked). But she was determined to get out and was born 13 weeks early at a whopping 2lbs 14oz and 15" long, her head was smaller than my fist! Now she is taller than I am and you'd never quess she was soo tiny.
On her bday(the 23rd) I picked her up from school and we had lunch at Taco Bell she didn't want to go back so I let her ditch the rest of the day. Meghan then wanted pizza(which she could live on) and cheesecake for her b-day dinner, she was happy to have all favorites in one day.

3 comments:

Jen said...

holy smokes! i knew she was born that little but seeing the picture makes it real! happy b-day!!!

BUIS LIFE... said...

A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Meghan! :)

Kathryn Olsen said...

Oh so tiny! That was fun talking to you yesterday about your experience having her...what an ordeal!!