Friday, October 17, 2008

flu or NO flu??

After having two really nasty flu viruses hit our home in the last few months I choose shots. So today I hauled ALL 5 of my cute kiddos up to see Dr Mike.
I had told Bethani that we were going to see Grandma Cole after her shot. About 10 mins. after I had told her that she came to me with a plan... she was staying at grandmas house when I took all the other kids to get their shots. Beth was pretty sad when I told we weren't going to grandmas till the shots were all done.
So... I had a few didn't mind but a couple of them let me know how they felt about the whole thing.

Atleast they weren't sad for long :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

love the pictures!! Too funny! I love that you got them all done at the same time. Beth looks way too sad!

Lori Thompson said...

What a mean mom you are! :)

BUIS LIFE... said...

Great idea! Which reminds me...we need to get some too. There's no way I want to go through it again - especially after last time!