Friday, October 3, 2008

Off to school they go...

Since the hubby moved us to the middle of nowhere I've been homeschooling Anber. She had done really good the last 2 years with working ahead and she enjoyed being able to sleep in & watch t.v or read while eating lunch but she didn't get ANY social interactions with other kids her age except for church and mutual. So....she started at Coolidge High yesterday. I'll sure miss being able to run my errands w/out the 2 little girls.


My one & only little guy started Kindergarten this year and he just LoVeS it! The real bummer is the typical little person needs to be in bed by 8ish so they can get up in the AM right? Not Gabe...if hes asleep before 9pm he's up at 6am dressed and wanting me to take him to the bus. I really wish I could have some of that energy!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Anber looks GREAT!! I am sure she will have fun at school. And it is about time you have to drag some kids around w/ you!! I am jealous of you for having your teenagers!

Butler Fam said...

Gabe totally looks like your brothers to me! Well, I guess mostly Chris. Especially in the pic at the top of your page. :)

BUIS LIFE... said...

My kids only lasted so long with the homeschool thing too. They love public school & that makes me happy. Anber looks so cute!