Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mom of the year award...NOT


so miss Bethani is a sleep walker and this is
where she ended up last night.

She also talks in her sleep, right now shes telling
me about fixing her bike

then she lays back down sound asleep!
Now heres the mom of the year part...you don't
bug or move Beth once she falls asleep. If you do
she kicks, yells and has a total fit! So I decide to
leave her on the stairs(she is only like 2 stairs up).
BAD idea about 15 mins later we hear this crash and
her screaming, I don't know if she rolled or just got
up and didn't know where she was but she was freakin!
It took us a quite awhile to get her calmed down. Then
this morning I noticed she has a small cut on her chin
and just below her lip! Yep, bad mom!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Owens said...

TOO FUNNY!

Jen said...

Funny story though!! I love when they do crazy things!!

Wendy said...

Oh, that picture brings back memories! Too long of a story to post here though. Cute pic! And I definately hear ya on the sleep walking thing. We have the same issue here with all three of our boys. One gets very very violent if we wake him. His eyes are open and everything so you think he is seriously fighting you. At 9 yrs old and 100 pounds he is a bear to deal with!

thearringtonclan said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww IF I was her mommy I would have rolled her up in cotton balls so even if she fell she would not get hurt!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

When we moved into this house the second night of being here I found Jacoby NAKED at the top of the stairs fast asleep.. As I ran downstairs to tell Mathew to come look I felt something wet on my bare feet!!!!!
We got to looking and saw PEE all down the stairs and over the bannister!!!! YEP... he'd peed in his sleep!!! all down my stairs with brand new carpet! aaaghhhh kids!